During our downtime we have been working on a new book to help you with all your photo locations in Seattle. The book is all original content and we have taken the time to visit each location and include images to help with your composition. We have added some of the best spots to shoot in Seattle with images taken by Shutter Tours founder, Terry Divyak. Terry is a lifelong resident of the area and lives in downtown Seattle, so he knows all the great places to shoot in and around the city.
Each page contains the following information
- Two to three photos on each page
- Directions on how to get there
- Tips on how to shoot that particular location
- A link to Google Maps so you don’t get lost
- A link to Flickr photos that others have taken at the same location or close by
- Ideas of the best time of day or where to stand.
- A tip on how to shoot for that particular spot
- A separate section of web resources to help you improve your shooting and many more tips and ideas.
We are now offering our book, Seattle’s Top Photo Spots to help you with your trip to Seattle. This is in .pdf format and works great with not only your personal computer, but you can take it along with you with your iPhone and other devices. We have designed this book with ease of use in mind. Each location can be printed off so you can plan your day with concise information all in one page.
You can download a free sample of the book
The order link will take you to Paypal (Paypal account will be divyak at mac.com), once you make your purchase you will be directed to a link to download the book.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Shutter Tours book is now available. | Shutter Tours ® -- Topsy.com